Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Looking Ahead = a Key for Success


The fashion world demands me to have my Halloween collection done and start the Holiday season collection. Nice ah? Well business is business.

In the real world we have to live our lives, minute by minute, and day by day. Don't rush, don't live fast. Learn from the past and don't worry about the future, live in the present.... and of course Be Happy, Smile, kiss and Hug a lot!!! Life is Beautiful, it doesn't supposed to be easy but neither to be joyless.

Everything look fine and then comes responsibilities... [Oh I heard a "noooo why meeeeee!!!!" ]
Oh Yes I know, but you know what, it's not the end of the world. Actually is the part that makes everything else to make sense, and even if you don't believe it is kind of fun!

So I have to said goodbye for now, I'm back to have real fun!... Still in potty training, I have to feed my big daughter stomach (I belive it have
life by itself, she's never satisfied) and the other one always want something, I have some things to post, email reading, virtual lab meeting and maybe some research (for the Holiday).

See you soon,
Enid

Did you see the photos, there are my new Eco friendly Recycled Envelopes from fashion magazines.

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=30349014

(Esta lindo el blog verdad?)

No comments:

Post a Comment